Thursday, December 4, 2008

I'm really happy now:)


Hey!!

How are you ?


I'm really happy now because I spent good dinner time with my mama:)
My mama's cooking is very very nice!!!!
My mama is really wonderful mama and woman.
Because my mama is......

Caring

genuine

warm-hearted

fun

passionate

energetic etc....


My mama does love me
and I do love her!!!!!!!!!
I want to tell you about my mama more but I have a lot of homework today.
I have to do a lot of homework right now.
I have not time now: ( Wmmm.........
I'm always very very busy...
I have school and part-time job.
I'm very tired everyday but my mother and my sister give me a lot of love everyday.
My sister and my sister always cheer me improves!
My parents divorced 6 year ago but I have wonderful mother and sister.
I'll tell you about my wonderful family.

Thank you for reading my blog:)

Mrgumi


1 comment:

Christina said...

hello from South Carolina. Are you still going to blog? I hope you do! You are doing good with your english so keep going! I am christina and I will read your blog so keep practicing and tell us about life where you live.